Monday, October 18, 2010

NYC Bridal Fashion Week Fall 2010


Shutter: 1/2000 | F 2.8 | ISO 400 | 2840 K


Shutter: 1/2000 | F 2.8 | ISO 400 | 2840 K

This model's been around for years now and is used by a couple of the designers. She's one of my favourite models because she takes her time and she knows where the light is coming from. All aspiring models out there, learn from her! It's about understanding the capabilities of the photographer and understanding where the light is

Some new faces in the media pit but i still see some old friends. I love coming down to Manhattan but not quite sure I'd like living here. It's crazy expensive!! Here's a shot from the put at Kenneth Pool, which by the way, has a strong collection this season!

I have a ton of videos i shot with so check back soon!

1 comment:

Mike Colón said...

Nice images! I missed this show. Great to see you again this year!

Post a Comment